Milk is hazardous now?

Sterile Water for Injection has an MSDS for it, and it says if you accidentally ingest it, you should...wait for it...drink WATER and seek medical attention!!!!!!

Heard that on the radio yesterday.... all I could do was
roll.png
talk about absolutely ridiculous

Eh, I'm not suprised... Just browse the Pro-Raw Milk sites, sift through some of the obvious propaganda, and you will find some pretty nasty, disturbing information about the realities of store bought, homoginized, pasturized, zombiefied 'milk'.

IMO, the store bought stuff is a hazard to ur health period. But, honestly, we do buy it and drink it (not me, but the rest of the family does). I feel uneasy about it, but I cant handle having my own milking animal, and I dont feel super safe using someone elses' animal since I cant really control how they care for the animal.

And get this one....if you get hydrogen peroxide on your clothes, you should remove right away and wash, and if you get them on your shoes, you're supposed to THROW THEM AWAY!!!
th.gif

Quote:
Milk is dangerous for waterways. We had a milk spill here in my county once before I worked at 911, and we had to call DEP (Department of Environmental Protection) for clean-up. It can kill fish in the streams if it makes it there.

Back
Top Bottom