Mille Cochin Info

Where is everyone? need my Milli fix
Are your cochins noisy? I can hear my Milli roo and my partridge cockerels now. I am glad ny neighbors are so nice. They say they can't hear him inside their house.

Quote:
My MF and calico cochins are NOT noisy...they are still in the incubator (hatch day Oct 2nd) ...but I'm hoping they are!
wee.gif

Quote:
My MF and calico cochins are NOT noisy...they are still in the incubator (hatch day Oct 2nd) ...but I'm hoping they are!
wee.gif

OOOOhhh! Good Luck! My 7 week old roo is doodling up a storm each morning! Just put the rest of the roos up for auction here on BYC if anyone is interested!! Pick up only!
big_smile.png

smile.png
My son and I just took our chickens and ducks to the fair.. we entered our MFC pair, just for fun and so people can see their byootiful selves.. Albert and Marie sure shined up nice.

Quote:
Pics . . . we need Pics!!!!!!

Yes, What she said!

I was missing some MFC - the regular Cochin thread is very nice (some beautiful birds!) but Milles are extra special.

MARIE:
48881_img_1062.jpg

ALBERT:
judge noted a wry tail..
sad.png
he was DQ'd. don't know how a cochin can have a wry tail as they don't actually HAVE a tail.. aw well. dust ourselves off and move on!
48881_img_1065.jpg

Because they are not really an ABA variety (here) I didn't really expect anything but just wanted to give people some eye candy.
big_smile.png
It's fun to show ..

Back
Top Bottom