Mille Cochin Info

More pics - Havingt their afternoon snack - Today "Italian" - cherry tomatoes and basil blossoms and leave, they also LOVE plain yogurt (with active cultures
63162_dscn3194.jpg
63162_dscn3196.jpg
63162_dscn3208.jpg

Last edited:
Fattie, I thought you'd like to see some of the babies I got from you back in June!

My girls, Millie & Callie:
52396_dsc01570.jpg

52396_dsc01513.jpg

The Splash came from you at the same time
smile.png

52396_dsc01566.jpg

And this is Sammy (aka Samurai). He's a little freshie, but I ADORE him!!!
52396_dsc01501.jpg

And again watching over his harem. He loves the LF girls, and leaves most of the bantams to the little Splash roo. (Not very helpful for breeding more MFC's)
52396_dsc01579.jpg

Oh, and just for giggles, I'm going to post this one of Sammy's baby out of my White Silkie. Looks an awful lot like "Charlie" in fattie's post, doesn't (s)he?
52396_dsc01524.jpg

Anyone have any critiques or comments?

~Terry

Wow, they turned out very nice!
big_smile.png
How do you like my new "Shakaka"? She started out Calico but now looks like regular MF. She is the daughter of my birds that I decided to keep.
smile.png

She's very pretty! I am amazed at how different they can look. Even one bird as it ages can look radically different than as a chick. Millie had almost no white when she arrived in June and now is showing a lot of promise. I love them. Thank you so much!

How did your Charlie feather out? My little look alike is a SilkieX but I would love to compare color pattern as they grow up.

Back
Top Bottom