Mille Cochin Info

Yes, she is out of Shazam. One of the beauties that came from that pen. Mike seriously wanted her and more! LOL I have 2 pens of Frizzles.
AHHH, Mike and i apparently are also kindred spirits also, as i am fingers crossed my lil shazams and steels in the incubator hatch here next week
fl.gif
(LOL i am AmyP from KS). Obviously i have a chicken crush on Shazam :)

LOL I hope you get lots of these beauties and many from Steel's pen, too. They are all so awesome I have trouble parting with them but when the pens get full I have to thin out. Peppermint is a lovely little girl!

A chicken crush - love it! Shazam is totally worthy
wink.png

Here are some of mine from last week
wee.gif

Fricassee
Cue
Cactus (they're so awkward at this age!
love.gif
)

And this little chick from Macho's pen doesn't even want me to point my camera at those other chicks. It's all about HIM.
gig.gif

Amy I'd love to see more pictures of Shazam and Steel when you get them! I know this isn't the best time of the year for pics though..

Awwww, where did you get these cutie pies from? Love Cactus!
wink.png

wee.gif

Fricassee
Cue
love.gif
)

And this little chick from Macho's pen doesn't even want me to point my camera at those other chicks. It's all about HIM.
gig.gif

AHHHHHH!!!!!! LOVE IT! "Are you talkin to me?" That is the most adorable thing I have ever seen.

Amy I'd love to see more pictures of Shazam and Steel when you get them! I know this isn't the best time of the year for pics though..

wink.png

wee.gif

Fricassee
Cue
love.gif
)

gig.gif

OMG! They are so adorable! You are breeding some real cuties! I love the colors and the curl! And Macho's child is fantastic with all that personality bursting forth! LOVE IT!

Oh, yes, you are right. We have had so much rain and crazy weather that I can't get any good photos. I will try to get some more soon. Love my Frizzy pens! Sweet pretty birds.

Thanks guys
smile.png

I'm getting unusual chick down colors from the "grow out" pen. Plenty of blacks and yellows, some chipmunks, there are 3 browns and now this one!
Going to have to call him "Rusty"

Back
Top Bottom