Mille Fleur D'uccle eggs 15.00 for eight ready to go.

Hangin Wit My Peeps

AutumnBreezeChickens.com
11 Years
Apr 20, 2008
Birnamwood, Wisconsin
If your interested just post sold in the thread and I can get them in the mail tomorrow morning. Paypal only please. I can send you the paypal info through pm. My first tester just hatched some of my babies and she had three out of six hatch. Soon I will have some pictures to post
big_smile.png
I have three testers left out there and so far they are having some good results
big_smile.png

I am one of the testers. I have five out of six that I am hoping will hatch on Friday. So far they look real good and have developed great.
Becky

I have tested these babies and they are very fertile. Due to unforseen cold weather in my area I only got 3 of 6 but I do believe that if the weather had cooperated I would have gotten 6 of 6. When I checked the eggs that didn't hatch each had a chick in it but they didnt survive my cold snap.
I will be buying more this spring when the weather is warmer.
Edited to add: That they are adorable little chicks. I plan on spoiling them rotten...lol

Last edited:
Just checked on my test eggs and two have pipped!!!! Get them while you can because I am sure I will be ordering more later too.
Becky

Any takers? I will throw in two extra bringing it up to ten. Now they all decided to lay so I get three a day
big_smile.png
I will have to ship them tomorrow (Thurs) Or if you want I can collect new and send out on Monday so they are not stuck on the weekend deliveries. They will be fresh when you get them I collect for three to four days and they usually get to you in two to three days depending on where you are. I have to get these sold or I WILL be tempted to get out the bator myself
ya.gif

Last edited:
Quote:
Mine aren't from the OP, but d'Uccles are the sweetest birds! I just love them!! Very talkative, and if you work with them they LOVE to be picked up and played with/cuddled.

I'm watching this thread because I'd dearly love to buy more hatching eggs, but promised DH no more hatching this year. As of 1/1/9 I'll be snatching up the first available millie eggs I see!!

I would like these if you have some to ship on next week. One glitch....I won't have paypal until during the weekend. If this is ok, I definitely want some of these eggs!

ACK!!!! I caved!!!
barnie.gif

I've been watching and watching and just can't take it anymore. These are one breed that dh actually says is neat looking.

Back
Top Bottom