Minnesota!

Ducks are fun, but I hate the mess. With the wild birds getting in the chicken runs and splashing around in the water pans like they are bird baths, I get enough sloppy poop going. I may raise some Pekins again for meat if my family wants it, but otherwise, I think the only other ones I would have now are the Khakis since they are good layers and I could sell the eggs to cover feed on them.

I'm super excited and had to share with my chicken peeps. My first set of eggs that I am incubating is in lock down and due to hatch on Sunday. Every non chicken person around me is so sick of hearing what day of incubation it is and is developing on the chicks that day.

I'm super excited and had to share with my chicken peeps. My first set of eggs that I am incubating is in lock down and due to hatch on Sunday. Every non chicken person around me is so sick of hearing what day of incubation it is and is developing on the chicks that day.

That's what we're here for !
clap.gif

Exciting! Be sure to post pics!

So I'm a newbie to this incubating thing, my eggs were rocking earlier in the day and now are still. Day 21 in on Sunday. Should I be worried that they are still now? There are no pips yet though.

Back
Top Bottom