Minnesota!

Pics
Hey, just posted a thread in the Chickenstock/Swap area to see if there would be interest in a MN/WI gathering on 9-MAY in Hudson, WI..... check it out, let me know what you think!

Thanks!

Katie

Hello minnesotans, wow there are so many of us around here in mn! Ok, I need some help if you or you know anyone who has silkies plz let me know, I really want to get some.

thanks

Quote:
Hello,
Are you looking for adults or babies? My niece just got some day olds from someone in St. Cloud area. If that's not too far from you and you are interested, I could get the info for you. Just let me know.
big_smile.png

Hello fello Minnesotans! Looks like I'm the odd ball here. I raise hard feather orientals such as the Thailand, Burmese, Ganoi, Shamo and Ko Shamo. Keep your eyes open at the state fair for the Shamos.
Oh and I am located in Lent County.

Exotic Bird & Animal Auction in Barnesville, Mn. on May 2, 10:00 a.m. @ the fairgrounds, easy to find, lots of chickens. For more info and or numbers, PM me. Woody

:cdHello Minnesota,
I'm in east Bethel,MN. Love banties.Looking for silkies. I'm not far from St cloud if you still have some available! Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom