Miracle- Hello! guinea/chicken crossbreed

Oh my gosh what a story this is. I've read it all, I've laughed and cried and now I'm just wanting to encourage you Mena to please write Miracles story. She has truly blessed all of us. She wasn't on this earth very long but she surely blessed us all by her presence. The world needs to read her story.

Bless your heart for giving her such a wonderful life and sharing her with us all. Thank you so much. She was truly a Miracle blessing. She will live in my heart always.

Pattyhen

Just read the whole story.
hit.gif
hit.gif
hit.gif
*sniff* *sniff* So sad that she passed away. She truly was a Miracle.

Remembering Miracle
frow.gif

Today I have been thinking about Miracle and remembering the holiday that we almost lost her. I was
enjoying a nice holiday lunch with my family about an hour from home when my husband called to say
a pack of dogs had attacked our birds. Several dead birds were scattered around our property and
Miracle was missing. I had just fixed my plate when I got the call. I put it down, hugged everyone
goodbye, and drove back home to check on everyone. When I got there Miracle was nowhere to be
found but there was hope. We couldn't find her body either. Later she walked up to me. Wow! I was
so surprised and releaved. If you have read this thread you might remember this. One thing I don't
think I ever told you is that I found out where Miracle was hiding. She had flown up into the barn
rafters and squeezed into a small space where we could not see her. Later she showed me her
secret hiding place and I was amazed. She was smarter than your average bird - chicken or guinea!!!

Happy Thanksgiving,

Mena

Hello:
Mena, we have finally moved to the permanent farm !
The Guineas have settled down to a life of riley !!
They are now even MORE spoiled and they are still
just as looney and terribly amusing as ever.
They have a wonderful barn to roost in and seem to
really enjoy their new digs. They share the barn with
our mini stud and his colt (this year) that we have
decided to keep becuase he is simply a clone of his daddy.
I could not imagine this place without the Guineas.
I know you miss your baby, but hopefully you still have
a nice rasp of Guinea birds running about.
Nice to hear from you all.
G.
Guinea gonnie

Last edited:
I read through this whole story and i made a new thread just for remembering her. It is called remembering Miracle the chicken/guinea crossbreed. If you feel like talking about her, then i would love to see you there.

Back
Top Bottom