Miracle- Hello! guinea/chicken crossbreed

I am so sorry! I didn't know they didn't live long. Oh, I am so going to miss her tales
hit.gif

Oh my God no!! Poor Miracle. I know she had the best life with you Mena. But we knew from the time you said she would tire easily that the clock was ticking fast. Maybe she had the heart of a guinea in a chicken body, and it wasn't big enough for all the adventures she had in life. She filled our hearts and now she fills our eyes with tears. Rest in peace precious Miracle. WE will not forget you.

Oh Mena I'm so sorry
hugs.gif
hugs.gif

I am in tears now as I read this Miracle was so special
hit.gif
I'm glad we were able to share the short time with her .
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif

Omg I am so sorry Mena, even tho I never posted on this thread it was soo cool to follow miracle, it's just shocking to know that she has past, were gonna miss miracle and his adventures.

Thank you for sharing her life story with us. I think Miracle has shown us all to find a little more humor, patience, and love than usual in our daily lives. Again, thank you for sharing her story with us.
hugs.gif

Mena, I am too am so sorry to hear this sad news. I like the others am so thankful that you took the time to share Miracle's stories with us. I can not tell you how many smiles and sweet times it brought to my mornings. My kids are going to very sad to hear this news too.

Myself and my family are feeling the loss of Miracle I am so sorry you lost her she was such a special girl and I would still love updates on how your other animals are doing little toot, and chicken chicken and Miracle's hatch mate please keep us updated Miracle has a great life and it was filled with love and friendship we all are lucky to have had Miracle touch our lives and we are blessed. thank you Mena for sharing her with the rest of us. praying for your family during this time of sadness.

Last edited:
Oh no, I am so saddened to hear this. Miracle is a true miracle, her short life was much appreciated. Thanks for sharing her story it will live on.

Back
Top Bottom