Miss_Jayne, I want that box of cookies! Winners Announced!

wowsers, those look delicious! Lets see...I would love to have some because I am the only one here that bakes. It would be lovely to have a treat that I didn't make myself!
smile.png
Not that that's a bad thing either. But yours look devine.

I want those cookies because I am a nice person, and something's got to go right for me sometime. I hope.

I Really WANT your cookies!!! I've been on my diet now for way too long, and my scale is not reflecting it..............At All!!! So depression is starting to set in and you guessed it by now I WANT COOKIES LOTS AND LOTS OF THEM!!!!
droolin.gif

I want that box of cookies because you made them and you are a bakeing / cooking legend. Also I have been sick for awhile and Im sick and tired of being sick and tired and home made cookies make everything better . Oh and becuase my son loves cookies and I would of course share a few
tongue.png

23413_09-06-08_1444.jpg

aww that's SO nice of you!
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
bow.gif
bow.gif

I WANT your cookies because I KNOW that they will be ABSOLUTELY DELICIOUS!!!! I also WANT your cookies and treats because one of my classes at school had a student bring in a couple pies and stuff for a project but I wasn't in that class so I missed out on it all! And now I'm REALLY craving something sweet, such as COOKIES!!!!
droolin.gif
droolin.gif
droolin.gif
droolin.gif

Why do I want them? Well, because I've seen all these great looking yummy treats Miss Jayne has made, but I've never gotten to try one! Plus, my parents have been ordered by the doctors to eat sugar-free things and splenda...so I'm stuck here with yucky "sweet" stuff
sad.png
I haven't had a real cookie in what seems like ages!
hit.gif
I'm going to shrivel up and float away in the breeze!

Back
Top Bottom