MISSOURI ! ! !

Resurrecting an older thread. Any Missourians in/near Houston with some chicks, juveniles or adults for sale? Looking for various breeds, mostly rare/unusual but not limited to those.

I don't live in or near Houston, but will be traveling to Elk Creek for a cage purchase on May 3rd and figured I might toss out a line to see if anyone in that area was wanting to part with any feathered friends.

Toss me a PM.
smile.png

This is the story of an epic journey of a man and his goat who are trekking across America to raise money for an orphanage in Africa. They are currently in Missouri having just posted from St. Louis.
0.jpg

Hey there! I'm new to chicken raising since we just moved from Lee's Summit to Kingsville/Holden area! I am already addicted to raising chickens and can't wait to build more coops so I can get more!

Hey there! I'm new to chicken raising since we just moved from Lee's Summit to Kingsville/Holden area! I am already addicted to raising chickens and can't wait to build more coops so I can get more!

Hi Javagirl32, it's nice to meet you.
frow.gif
We raise silkies, seramas, and now Chinese geese as pets. I'm near Versailles, MO.

Hi I'm Tanya we have muscovy ducks buff orpingtons,silkies,top hats,sex links,and rir I live in joplin but out in the country close to reding mill there's a lot of good sites on Facebook too like chicken swap missouri to talk with others if you join there too Welcome

HEY CHICKEN PEEPS!
I nominated one of my chicken friends Lanette Allen from Perryville Missouri, who has made it to the top 5 finalists on a huge Chicken & Coop Give AWAY! For all her GIVING to others all year long (from helping a family with no heat receive blankets and heaters to mentoring children in FHA and giving them chickens for their projects) has made her so deserving of this. Orpingtons is her passion. So please go to this page and post in comments the word Lanette. Everyone only gets to vote once. Shes very deserving of such a gift and it only takes a second to help her win this AWESOME prize. Help make her Christmas memorable!https://www.facebook.com/HogCreekRanchTN/posts/408524079298326

Back
Top Bottom