Mistaken about my Faverolles Rooster

Buster

Back to Work
12 Years
Jan 4, 2008
The Frozen Wasteland of Idaho
Up until today, I thought my sf roo "Jed" was too docile to protect his girls. He never does anything threatening to me or my kids and is pretty hen-pecked (he's missing all his saddle feathers and his beard). Tonight, I walked in the coop to fill up the water and didn't shut the door. One of our cats, wanting to be fed, followed me in. Well, Jed sounded the alarm and strutted over there larger than life and imposing. The half-grown cat decided against coming farther into the coop and left. I'm impressed with this guy. I don't have problems w/ him attacking or flogging me or my kids, but he recognizes a threat when he sees one. He just endeared himself to me.

woot.gif
Now that's a good boy!!! Way to go, Jed!

I don't but the guy I got the chickens from probably will. He kept all the SF hens! I can't complain since he GAVE me all the others! I can ask him about it because he has another SF roo and 3 or 4 hens.

So what do you want? Money, power, prestige, just ask and it's yours..... Please, please ask and see if he has any <insert begging on knees smilie>

I am NOT desparate, it just looks that way.
lol.png

Back
Top Bottom