Mix breed thread!! Post pictures!!

Here is my Serama x Wyandotte bantam (not sure what color her mom - pictured on the right - is but we call her Peaches... looks like a washed out BLR but she is still pretty no matter what!)

Polish/Silkie cross cockerel. I miss him so much, he died from a head injury last month
sad.png

Oegb/ LF leghorn (I'm assuming, it could have been a LF RIR, those were the only roosters I had. I think the leghorn was the father because of her floppy comb). That's right. A cross between a 2 lb hen and a 10 lb rooster. Poor hen. This girl is mid sized, about 4 or 5 lbs.

I say we start this thread back up for kicks and giggles
big_smile.png
. I have two white Plymouth rock x white leghorn cross males. I don't have any pictures of them but they will be breeding purebred white leghorns. Hopefully I will still get a good laying bird that is more winter hardy. No pictures on here of them yet. Strangely though the males have some black and brown feathers on them and both of the parents were pure white
hmm.png

Hi! Here are my 2 mixed breed girls. Daffy (the hen on the first photo) is a Cream Legbar mix, and I'm not sure on the other hen (called Blackbird/birdie [you can probably see why!] ) but I absolutely adore them, they are very sweet girls
smile.png
and Daffy lays huge blue eggs, too!

Got some pics of my Australorp Roo crossed with a Buff Orpington hen. I think these guys will be interesting looking. They are the dark ones with the golden/bronze faces here

They are walking the ramp here. Looks as if they will be black and gold speckled, with gold capes and breasts.

I'll make sure I get some adult pictures when they are grown.

Last edited:
Got some pics of my Australorp Roo crossed with a Buff Orpington hen. I think these guys will be interesting looking. They are the dark ones with the golden/bronze faces here

They are walking the ramp here. Looks as if they will be black and gold speckled, with gold capes and breasts.

I'll make sure I get some adult pictures when they are grown.
They look lovely. Yes please do!

Hoping that some one has information on a light brahma roo crossed with black australorp hen ??? colors ?? increased egg production over a brahma ?? Size?? Sex-linked?? HELP Scott

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom