Mix breed thread!! Post pictures!!

Heres my chicks I hatched for the first time 5 weeks ago. They are EE and orp and the last is a orp and I think black giant. Im trying to figure out what there sex is still.

Red

Blue

Green

Yellow

Purple

I was away in the weekend and when i got back today there was a huge surprise waiting for me!!!
My 3 broodies had their chicks!!!!!
Okay so here they are!!!!!!
So this is Venture in her inside box!!!

She has 7 chicks altogether! 2 black and brown and the rest black!

This is Fluffs in her inside box!

She had 9 beautiful chickies!!!

This is Snowball in her inside box!!!

She had 11! Sadly 7 of them are supposed to be males!

Road island Red Cross Americana hatched out by Japanese bantam...

Here are some pictures of my mixed breeds.

This is Belladonno. He is 3/4 Polish and 1/4 Plymouth Rock.

This is Angel. She is also 3/4 Polish and 1/4 Plymouth Rock.

And this is Frankie. She is 1/4 Polish and 1/4 Plymouth Rock and I don't know who her mother is.
idunno.gif
Any suggestions?

And this is Sparrow. She is 1/4 Polish and 1/4 Plymouth Rock. I know who her mother is but I don't know her mother's breed.

Here is her mother, Lucy.

And here is my rooster, Pheonix. He is 1/4 Polish, 1/4 Plymouth Rock, and 2/4 Americauna.

Here are some pictures of my mixed breeds. This is Belladonno. He is 3/4 Polish and 1/4 Plymouth Rock. This is Angel. She is also 3/4 Polish and 1/4 Plymouth Rock. And this is Frankie. She is 1/4 Polish and 1/4 Plymouth Rock and I don't know who her mother is.:idunno Any suggestions? And this is Sparrow. She is 1/4 Polish and 1/4 Plymouth Rock. I know who her mother is but I don't know her mother's breed. Here is her mother, Lucy. And here is my rooster, Pheonix. He is 1/4 Polish, 1/4 Plymouth Rock, and 2/4 Americauna.
Wow these birds are crazy!!! And your rooster I don't think I've ever seen anything closely resembling him

Thank you. When the baby 2 day old grows up, I will take a pic of his daughter with a SLW mom. Has anybody tried mixing a BA with an ophington. (pardon my spelling lol)?

Back
Top Bottom