Mix breed thread!! Post pictures!!

These are my Marans x Welsummer babies that are about 5 months old now. I love the color and size of my Marans eggs, but wish they layed more of them. I also love my Welsummer eggs, but wish the birds were a little less flighty,and I also prefer blue birds. Can't tell you what the eggs are like yet, because they are too young, but here are some pics of the birds.
Sorry for the poor quality photos-my iphone is so darn convenient,but doesn't take the best pics in low light and on moving targets!

The barred pullet is a marans x lavender Ameraucana,with a Delaware hen, Splash Marans and SS butt in background.

I have 2 of these blue cockerels. Had a black one but gave him away today.

Blue cuckoo and spash marans in background are the dads.
Black copper marans is also one of the dads.

Egg on R is (I believe) a welsummer egg that the babies would have hatched from.

Last edited:
I have black australorp x red splash laced wynadotte eggs in my bator right now. Also I have turken and molted java eggs mixed with RSLW. I'm so excited to see what I get :3

Here is one my rooster. He's def mixed I just don't know with what.

These are my Marans x Welsummer babies that are about 5 months old now. I love the color and size of my Marans eggs, but wish they layed more of them. I also love my Welsummer eggs, but wish the birds were a little less flighty,and I also prefer blue birds. Can't tell you what the eggs are like yet, because they are too young, but here are some pics of the birds. Sorry for the poor quality photos-my iphone is so darn convenient,but doesn't take the best pics in low light and on moving targets! The barred pullet is a marans x lavender Ameraucana,with a Delaware hen, Splash Marans and SS butt in background. I have 2 of these blue cockerels. Had a black one but gave him away today. Blue cuckoo and spash marans in background are the dads. Black copper marans is also one of the dads. Egg on R is (I believe) a welsummer egg that the babies would have hatched from.
Very Pretty birds!

Hi! Here are my 2 mixed breed girls. Daffy (the hen on the first photo) is a Cream Legbar mix, and I'm not sure on the other hen (called Blackbird/birdie [you can probably see why!] ) but I absolutely adore them, they are very sweet girls
smile.png
and Daffy lays huge blue eggs, too!

Those birds are beautiful!! I love the white one the most!!!
love.gif

Back
Top Bottom