Mixed breed ducks!

Pics

Duckchick2011

Songster
8 Years
Apr 17, 2011
Louisiana
Heys guys, I've been going crazy trying to find some good pics of mixed breed ducks...I can't seem to find any that really tell me what I could expect from say a "Mallard/pekin" cross etc. ...So I thought, why not start a thread for pics of crossed or mixed ducks? It would be interesting to see what results from such crosses, don't you think
wink.png
...Of course if this thread already exists I do apologize
wink.png

That one is sooo Loud and obnoxious, she is deffinatly a girl. She will just be sitting there, and go QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK It is so loud it echoes.

I have to second that one.....that blue one is GORGEOUS......what are they all? I love the last picture too.....gorgeous ducks.

What a fun thread. I can't wait to see more.

Here are a few more, this one grew to have a deformed beak, but seems to get along okay.

87164_sam_0502.jpg

Who are two who are almost twins.
87164_sam_0510.jpg

87164_sam_0519.jpg

I don't have Mallard/Pekin cross but I do have a Rouen/Pekin cross. She was the only egg that hatched this summer. All the others were pure Rouen. I think she's wonderful and my daughter's have named her "Spot".
smile.png
She's the one in the middle... this picture was taken after they were caught in the garden raiding the tomatoes
roll.png

89344_ducks.jpg

Back
Top Bottom