Mixed Breed Photo Reference *please read guidelines in first post before adding content*

Pics
IMG_1382.JPG
This is Mae! Her dad is a buff orpington, mom is a black easter egger (photos of parents below). Mae lays green eggs. Her full brother was a lot more red (much like the orange roo above from Sevenson Woods). They both had blue down and grey legs.

IMG_1023 (2).JPG IMG_1030.JPG

IMG_1389.JPG

Here is Bucky. Her dad was a Black Copper Marans (he was almost all black) and mom was a Silver Laced Wyandotte. She's got a beautiful metallic sheen that the camera can't quite pick up. She inherited the body shape of the wyandotte, but not much else! She's got partially feathered legs from the Marans. Her mom must have been a carrier for a single comb. Lays medium-brown eggs with dark flecks.

View attachment 1156203
Here is Bucky. Her dad was a Black Copper Marans (he was almost all black) and mom was a Silver Laced Wyandotte. She's got a beautiful metallic sheen that the camera can't quite pick up. She inherited the body shape of the wyandotte, but not much else! She's got partially feathered legs from the Marans. Her mom must have been a carrier for a single comb. Lays medium-brown eggs with dark flecks.

She's beautiful!! I love her shape!

This chicks were fathered by Sparkles (he is presently my profile pic) and an old english game hen bantam. The one in the middle is a hen.
DSC_0115.JPG

This is their mother.
DSC_0151.JPG

This is their father
DSC_0261.JPG

This chick is half blue silkie. I do not know if the other half is game or mil fleur. If she is half game then she may have been laid by the game hen shown above. If she is half mil fleur than Sparkles was at it again with my little blue hen.
DSC_0162.JPG

DSC_0161.JPG

Back
Top Bottom