Mixed hens for sale (Georgia USA)

How old are they? Thanks for the pics by the way.
Born in March and April. Gave me a great distraction at the beginning of the pandemic haha. I appreciate all your questions. Youre helping me learn how to better advertise them. :)

Born in March and April. Gave me a great distraction at the beginning of the pandemic haha. I appreciate all your questions. Youre helping me learn how to better advertise them. :)
No problem! I'm glad to help. I hope you find good homes for them. I'd buy some, but you are a few hours away from me.

No problem! I'm glad to help. I hope you find good homes for them. I'd buy some, but you are a few hours away from me.
Depending on how many you want, I'm not necessarily opposed to driving out to you.

Depending on how many you want, I'm not necessarily opposed to driving out to you.
I am almost at capacity in my coop, so I could only take one or two. Started pullets are always a big sell near me, so it shouldn't be difficult for you to find them all homes. If you have it, advertising on FB would be a good idea. There's tons of chicken groups for Georgia on there.

Back
Top Bottom