MJ's little flock

GOOD MORNING! It’s WEDNESDAY! :thumbsup :yesss: 9903776A-474E-4F4B-845E-595364F68586.jpeg 395EC0B4-A396-41CE-91E5-1DEEE4F49D01.jpeg

She is darling isn't she. 🥰
Mark was extremely pleased with her yesterday. Treatment is ongoing and her next checkup is in 3 months, as usual (Ivy will attend too). Mary's gut flora is not great, probably from Janet's recent antibiotics, so she's having probiotic for a while. But she's got no worms, none. Amazing.

Hi Whodat :frow how's Wednesday going? I've had a late start on the first morning after Aunty's visit. I loved having her stay and miss her, but somehow I was very tired.
It was pretty okay... besides more rain! And it’s so windy that one of my newly planted sycamore trees almost fell over! I had to go and rig something up quickly... I tied it to my large crepe myrtle on one side and on the backside I tied to my lamppost 😆.... hey, at least it’s upright! It was actually a combination of the wind and the saturated ground... 🤦‍♀️

I’m glad you had a nice visit with your Aunt💕

It was pretty okay... besides more rain! And it’s so windy that one of my newly planted sycamore trees almost fell over! I had to go and rig something up quickly... I tied it to my large crepe myrtle on one side and on the backside I tied to my lamppost 😆.... hey, at least it’s upright! It was actually a combination of the wind and the saturated ground... 🤦‍♀️

I’m glad you had a nice visit with your Aunt💕
More rain?! Never ending.

Back
Top Bottom