MJ's little flock

I hope my chicken-keeping is of a high calibre, sometimes it feels it isn’t. :(
We've been combing over your husbandry for a very very long time and haven't found anything amiss. I think you were unlucky and bought chickens who were not very strong.

We've been combing over your husbandry for a very very long time and haven't found anything amiss. I think you were unlucky and bought chickens who were not very strong.
Thanks MJ. :hugs

I think in spring I’m going to go down to the nearby zoo as apparently they have chickens for sale.

I caught my usual train home this evening. I was the only person in the carriage. A couple of stops further along the line every seat was taken and the aisle was full of people standing.
It was Gay Pride day in Bristol and I'm told the center of the city was packed.
I'm glad so many people turned out for it!

I'm glad so many people turned out for it!
Bristol has a series of festivals over the summer months. I used to go to some of them. They got too commercial as they've grown.
There is still a small fine arts festival which I shall go to. I missed the tattoo festival unfortunately. There also used to be a few days of modern dance at vaious venues but I've not read or heard anything about it this year.

Bristol has a series of festivals over the summer months. I used to go to some of them. They got too commercial as they've grown.
There is still a small fine arts festival which I shall go to. I missed the tattoo festival unfortunately. There also used to be a few days of modern dance at vaious venues but I've not read or heard anything about it this year.
Events are so good for a community. There are several in Adelaide and each one adds a new vibe.

Hi Grammy! How are you?
I'm doing well, thank you for asking. I'm enjoying my time with the grandkids, but I wish we didn't spend so much time at the pool. They are all the swim team, so practice every week day.

How are things going for you, did you finish the chicken yard and I think you were building roots the last time I was here.

Back
Top Bottom