MJ's little flock

Here's Joyce in the basket. We arrived too early for her appointment and now we're relaxing in the car for ten minutes.

IMG_2023-07-12-18-33-57-878.jpg

Joyce's had her checkup and she's doing perfectly well.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

And it was another free appointment :confused:

Her next checkup is in a month. The regular checkups are important in case she ovulates. That would not be a good thing for her now there's nowhere for an egg to go.

So many dogs at the vet! One was huge and almost beyond the control of his humans. At one point Joyce let out a warning bok but I don't think any of them heard it over their own whining.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Her next checkup is in a month. The regular checkups are important in case she ovulates. That would not be a good thing for her now there's nowhere for an egg to go.

So many dogs at the vet! One was huge and almost beyond the control of his humans. At one point Joyce let out a warning bok but I don't think any of them heard it over their own whining.
Great news

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

They don't keep you separate from the dogs? Our vet has different sides for cats and dogs. Chickens would go with cats.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Would it be worth her getting a Suprelorin implant?

They don't keep you separate from the dogs? Our vet has different sides for cats and dogs. Chickens would go with cats.
Everyone wait together at the clinic I've been to. It's quite interesting to see people bringing in turtles, bunnies, lizards ...
People who have bigger dogs or excited ones usually wait outside, though. Apart from one monday after a four day holiday week end, I've never waited very long.

I was very surprised he did not remove the ovaries while he was operating.
I was surprised by that too - but I believe it is very tricky surgery so maybe he didn't want to risk it.
I would be tempted to go with the Suprelorin or Depo-Provera implant.
I will be very interested to hear what he says on that.

It's not a big business. It's in a corner shop. The huge vet who euthanised Lorna for me was in a huge building with separate cat and dog areas. Mark's waiting room is smaller than the funrun. Often there's no one else there, but last night there were too many dogs. I should've taken her outside but instead I parked her between the nurse's desk and myself with the dogs across the room. I'll take her outside next time.

Back
Top Bottom