MJ's little flock

Yesterday, I felt like the only person in Australia who was happy when hair appointments went down to 30 minutes because I've been trying to convince my hairdresser that I want to be grey for about two years now. When she called to ask if I wanted to do a colour yesterday before the 30 minute limit came into force, I told her this was our chance to embrace the grey! She said that's awesome, seeing a positive in it. I was so relieved and happy!

First news story to hit my eye this morning: 30 minute restriction is lifted
🤦‍♀️

Good morning :frow how is corona virus impacting your life?
Me, not so much. I still go to the grocery store every Saturday and do all of my work from home. What I buy, it appears the hoarders aren't interested in. Sue's working at figuring it out... She's working from home and working with parents who are now the "teachers." She makes assignments, passes along homework (goes to the office once a week to hand out) and is available throughout the day by phone and email to the parents. She found a meme the other day that was sooooo very appropriate... Kids have decided that their teachers aren't so bad, since their new teachers are mean!

Me, not so much. I still go to the grocery store every Saturday and do all of my work from home. What I buy, it appears the hoarders aren't interested in. Sue's working at figuring it out... She's working from home and working with parents who are now the "teachers." She makes assignments, passes along homework (goes to the office once a week to hand out) and is available throughout the day by phone and email to the parents. She found a meme the other day that was sooooo very appropriate... Kids have decided that their teachers aren't so bad, since their new teachers are mean!
That's so funny! I bet the tears are flowing in some homes.

I homeschooled ~ youngest all the way through & she used to get so riled because school kids thought she did nothing all day but watch TV & play when she & I both knew she worked harder than they ever did! :gig :lau @ one stage she was doing 3 instruments, 2 choirs & an orchestra as well. She worked her butt off as her academics only took 1~2 hours to complete & her extras took up all her time.

Yesterday, I felt like the only person in Australia who was happy when hair appointments went down to 30 minutes because I've been trying to convince my hairdresser that I want to be grey for about two years now. When she called to ask if I wanted to do a colour yesterday before the 30 minute limit came into force, I told her this was our chance to embrace the grey! She said that's awesome, seeing a positive in it. I was so relieved and happy!

First news story to hit my eye this morning: 30 minute restriction is lifted
🤦‍♀️
Of course. :barnie

Back
Top Bottom