MJ's little flock

I don't know what hens really want but, nice eyes and a beautiful smile and I'd probably follow a guy anywhere. Okay, so great biceps and tall would be nice too. But practically every men is tall next to me. So more to pick from :wee
Nancy, Sue's 5', I'm 6'3".... They always called us mutt and Jeff. :gig

I thought of the new henhouse I'm dreaming up, which gets fancier by the day.

It recently dawned on me that it would be convenient to place the roosting box between two runs :) then I could use dividers when integrating new friends
That does make some sense. You should sketch it out. I'd love to see your concept.

It's been rather amusing watching the occupants of the main house cope with what here is minimal confinement. When they were 'working' about all one would hear was how busy they were going to this meeting, or that, and how they would love some time at home. Well, now they've got plenty of time at home and they just can't wait to leave the place.:lau
None of them work in productive jobs and don't have any skills as such so the chances of their lives returning to normal in the foreseeable future is remote.
What seems to upset them is the world hasn't ground to a halt without their guidance.:p
People, they're a strange bunch.

Back
Top Bottom