MJ's little flock

I am very worried about Peggy's operation tomorrow. I gave her too many treats toonight just in case it turns out to have been her last meal. It's time to go get her off the roost and into her travel box.
Wishing the best for Peggy and big hugs for you MJ. :hugs :hugs

Finally kicked the kids out of the kitchen and had (a very late) lunch. 😊

Cherry tomatoes, avocado, salmon and scrambled eggs provided by Edwina and Alice.
"Milky Oolong" tea from T2.

I didn't have milk in my tea but my cow milk jug asked to be included so I humoured her. Mismatched cup and saucer as promised.
View attachment 2411900
Just lovely, and delicious looking!

I am very worried about Peggy's operation tomorrow. I gave her too many treats toonight just in case it turns out to have been her last meal. It's time to go get her off the roost and into her travel box.
This will all likely occur while I am asleep. So here are both of our best wishes for you both. :hugs :hugs :hugs

Finally kicked the kids out of the kitchen and had (a very late) lunch. 😊

Cherry tomatoes, avocado, salmon and scrambled eggs provided by Edwina and Alice.
"Milky Oolong" tea from T2.

I didn't have milk in my tea but my cow milk jug asked to be included so I humoured her. Mismatched cup and saucer as promised.
View attachment 2411900
Very inviting!

I'm thinking of you and Peggy today. She is already a super lucky chook regardless of today's outcome.

You are so lucky to have a wonderful vet. You take wonderful care of your chooks and notice the slightest change in them. Try to take peace in knowing, even if Peggy passes, you saved her a lot of pain and suffering. ❤

A not very happy Mel having a late moult.
PB150058.JPG
PB150059.JPG

A much happier Fudge with just a bit of tail growth left to go from her moult.
PB150060.JPG

Back
Top Bottom