MJ's little flock

Thanks Ribh, you are so welcoming. This is my four. They are a backyard mix from Isa Brown hens. Peanut (white), princess layer (black) buddy (light brown) and snitzel (dark brown and named by a teenage boy!!). I'm sorry to hear you lost 3 of yours. I cant imagine our backyard without ours now. I hope you find some wonderful new girls to join your family.View attachment 2432395
Hello Louwin, Peanut, Princess Layer:lol: Buddy and Snitzel.:frow

Thank you BY Bob, nice to know someone notices and cares. When I'm not napping most of the day (from boredom), I am doing what women call "on-line therapy", ordering things via computer.
I know I ordered stuff from Lands End, not sure about LL Bean but, capped it off by ordering Business Cards for Danny the Squirrel. Okay so I'm losing what's left of my mind. He is not a pet. He is afraid of everything even other squirrels even though they ignore him. But Zazzle. com was having a 29% off on business cards.

They held up my order probably thinking I went totally bonkers but, I was able to impress upon them it's just for fun. They still wanted me to fill out info on his address, phone etc.
And they thought I was nuts? I said he lives in a pine tree at the north east corner of my yard --doesn't have a cell phone etc. I mean what squirrel does have a phone?

BTW I probably am "losing my marbles," at an accelerated rate but I figure that's one way to lose some weight.

BTW my avatar is from otherwise blank business cards I ordered from Zazzle last year. You'd think they'd be used to my whims by now.
O how I have missed you! Thanks for that laugh today. 😆 🤣

Hi MaryJanet and friends, would you mind if i joined your thread? I have read a few pages here and on by bob and ribh's thread and i really love your interaction and respect for each other and your love for your chickens. I just collected my first egg from 4 pullets I hatched during our strict lock down in Melbourne Australia and my family is just not excited enough so i wondered if it would be ok to share with you all. Thanks.
Hi Louwen! Of course, join in to your heart's content :D:frowyou guys were in isolation for such a long time, but you eventually got it under control. You're a bunch of legends. Hatching would've been a lovely thing to do too. And I'm excited for the first egg!! :wee:woot:yesss:

Thanks Ribh, you are so welcoming. This is my four. They are a backyard mix from Isa Brown hens. Peanut (white), princess layer (black) buddy (light brown) and snitzel (dark brown and named by a teenage boy!!). I'm sorry to hear you lost 3 of yours. I cant imagine our backyard without ours now. I hope you find some wonderful new girls to join your family.View attachment 2432395
Look at those cutie chickens up on the table!

Thank you BY Bob, nice to know someone notices and cares. When I'm not napping most of the day (from boredom), I am doing what women call "on-line therapy", ordering things via computer.
I know I ordered stuff from Lands End, not sure about LL Bean but, capped it off by ordering Business Cards for Danny the Squirrel. Okay so I'm losing what's left of my mind. He is not a pet. He is afraid of everything even other squirrels even though they ignore him. But Zazzle. com was having a 29% off on business cards.

They held up my order probably thinking I went totally bonkers but, I was able to impress upon them it's just for fun. They still wanted me to fill out info on his address, phone etc.
And they thought I was nuts? I said he lives in a pine tree at the north east corner of my yard --doesn't have a cell phone etc. I mean what squirrel does have a phone?

BTW I probably am "losing my marbles," at an accelerated rate but I figure that's one way to lose some weight.

BTW my avatar is from otherwise blank business cards I ordered from Zazzle last year. You'd think they'd be used to my whims by now.
I've missed you :gig:gig:gig

That's one lucky squirrel!

What lovely ladies! Thanks for sharing! :love

Back
Top Bottom