MJ's little flock

I ordered a tea pet from China a month ago. It has been saying "departed country of origin" for 3 and 1/2 weeks now. 🙁
View attachment 2499754

I know you are going to ask why I didn't get a chicken tea pet. It just seems a bit mean to pour hot tea over a chicken, but a water buffalo would like it.
Yes. Wise choice.

I've been for an early swim today and now my skin has a chill in it :D a good start to a very hot day!

For the hens, I've put the hose in their coolest spot and turned it on to a tiny trickle ahich I hope will give them some relief. They can come into the back porch if they'd like a cool breeze from the aircon. And I'll ice their water throughout the day. These seem like nicer options than cooping them under the mist.

I ordered a tea pet from China a month ago. It has been saying "departed country of origin" for 3 and 1/2 weeks now. 🙁
View attachment 2499754

I know you are going to ask why I didn't get a chicken tea pet. It just seems a bit mean to pour hot tea over a chicken, but a water buffalo would like it.

That is gorgeous! Much nicer than the real thing too. :D

I've got an old book too! It was written by a former governor of South Australia (James Penn Boucaut) and it's all about Arabian horses. Talk about niche!

What's your grandmother's book about?

My book is an annual of children’s stories. They’re whole stories broken up into chapters throughout the annual, with comics and ads scattered throughout. It was printed in 1914.

Back
Top Bottom