MJ's little flock

We had a powerful weather front move through today. I managed this picture just as it
20210430_163348.jpg
was approaching.

Everything this is so vibrant right now!

We were expect a bit of rain, but once the clouds his the mountain it broke all the clouds up with the wind and we only have a few brief springs while the sun was shining.
I am surprised you didn’t have the storms we had yesterday. It was wild and scare and beautiful.
some 50 mph winds, thunder, lightening, wild rain and patches of sun.
It felt like the ‘end of days’.
Very beautiful but I eas too scared to go out as there were branches flying around.
Today will be calm and sunny.
:love

I am surprised you didn’t have the storms we had yesterday. It was wild and scare and beautiful.
some 50 mph winds, thunder, lightening, wild rain and patches of sun.
It felt like the ‘end of days’.
Very beautiful but I eas too scared to go out as there were branches flying around.
Today will be calm and sunny.
:love
I have never been in a storm with branches flying around! Falling, yes, but not flying around. I'd have been scared too RC.

I have never been in a storm with branches flying around! Falling, yes, but not flying around. I'd have been scared too RC.
Today was still windy but not scary and was beautifully sunny.
I marked out the area for the chicken garden and sat in it with the chickens so we could all ‘try it on for size’. It fit us nicely, so now we need to do the planting plan and get some shrubs.
Here are all the Princesses doing a site inspection.
2C57775C-431D-45DD-BEA4-F02C7CA06D48.jpeg

Today was still windy but not scary and was beautifully sunny.
I marked out the area for the chicken garden and sat in it with the chickens so we could all ‘try it on for size’. It fit us nicely, so now we need to do the planting plan and get some shrubs.
Here are all the Princesses doing a site inspection.
View attachment 2645016
They really are inspecting the site!

That roadrunner is telling you where a bush needs to be planted.

Back
Top Bottom