MJ's little flock

Hi, MJ :frow :frowWe got the rest of our plants in pots, that way I can care for the garden and feel useful. I found out I can't get my MRI until August because of my angio-seal.My surgery site heals all the way. I feel like I'm calling apart again, my whole right side is hurting for the past week or so. It's the same side I landed on when I broke my wrist. The 12th marked the one year anniversary of my stroke

Enjoy your visit and your day off 😊 I can't wait to hear about her new house. Have a lovely time.
Are you getting enough rest and enough medical care? 🌻🌹🌻

Hi, MJ :frow :frowWe got the rest of our plants in pots, that way I can care for the garden and feel useful. I found out I can't get my MRI until August because of my angio-seal.My surgery site heals all the way. I feel like I'm calling apart again, my whole right side is hurting for the past week or so. It's the same side I landed on when I broke my wrist. The 12th marked the one year anniversary of my stroke

Enjoy your visit and your day off 😊 I can't wait to hear about her new house. Have a lovely time.
Oh Grammy - of course you are useful and loved even if you don't feel that way all the time. And you have been through a lot physically so it is not surprising it takes some time to put yourself back together.
Hang in there!
:hugs

Good evening MJ and everyone😴😊

Oh Grammy - of course you are useful and loved even if you don't feel that way all the time. And you have been through a lot physically so it is not surprising it takes some time to put yourself back together.
Hang in there!
:hugs
Thank you RC :hugs some days are just say harder than others and I would gladly give up, but I 'm not yet.

Good evening MJ and everyone😴😊

Thank you RC :hugs some days are just say harder than others and I would gladly give up, but I 'm not yet
I am so sorry the road back had been so hard. What do they say you should expect as an end result?

I don't know if this helps but my mother has just gone through 4 years of medical hades to come out the other side as good as she ever was. There were many times in the journey when it seemed it would never be better but in the end it was.

Back
Top Bottom