MJ's little flock

And in the meantime... I'm watching the wild birds discover their local fast food joint has closed for business.

I feel kind of sorry for them. But then I think of all of their poop that won't be going in the hens' water and food any more.

Maybe I can put out a little food twice a week until they're adjusted to foraging again. Any thoughts on this? It's mainly pigeons and sparrows and finches
You are sweeter than me! After all these years of wild freeloaders I would be telling them to take a hike 😅 saying that I do love me some sparrows, they are cute 🥺

I had considered getting a small flock of guinea fowl because I love them. They are pretty cute and they will eat every tick in your property.
I did a lot of research and decided that I better not. They are incredibly noisy, and they roam A LOT!
My hens have de-ticked my yard.

I was given a generous gift voucher for agreeing to undertake additional responsibilities at work.

Did I spend it on sensible things like groceries?? No I did not.

View attachment 2723565

Because there was very little pink among the teacups.

It was heavily discounted but still rather extravagant, and it came in a lovely gift box, which I'll keep.

View attachment 2723566

It's a contemporary revival of a 1960s design from the Royal Albert archives.

PS :D:D:D:D
It is extremely lovely. Good choice! :thumbsup

Now we need to see it in use with breakfast. 😁

Hey!! The funrun is finished except for the little pop door! And they waived $600 because of the long wait :D

The pop door will be done the next dry day that coincides with time in their schedule.
So exciting! That is just awesome! I'm so happy for you and the ladies!

:wee :wee :wee :yesss::woot:ya:ya:highfive::celebrate:bun:jumpy:jumpy

Back
Top Bottom