MJ's little flock

If it will bring you joy, you should get it. Think how many times a day, a week, a year, you will fill it and smile. We spend more on things we only use a couple of times a year, Christmas decorations for example. Allow yourself to have this everyday treat. :hugs
Sue,
Ditto what Bob said. Most of us waste more money than that on more foolish things than that. Every morning when you have your coffee or tea out of your elephant cup you will feel good!

Last edited:
Perhaps a walking tour is in order for everyone now!?
It has crossed my mind, but this new handset does not like SD cards. I haven't had a chance to do another factory reset since it went kabluey again. Once it's sorted out, I'll finish the article I started.

Aurora growls.
View attachment 2729504

Is anyone surprised?
I approached Charlie with my phone a couple of times, to which she rolled her eyes and retorted “I am not a performing seal!” I managed to a get a little bit of video of her growling; I’ll upload it when I get a chance.

It's Wednesday here and I thought I would get a nice shot of my mug with my chooks in the background.

I was sitting on my mushroom stool leaning further and further back to get a good shot when....
PXL_20210623_040556260.jpg

Over I went. 😮
Luckily I didn't break my mug (or anything else) and, on the plus side,
PXL_20210623_040654698.jpg
I was in a good position to take a better photo! 🤣

Back
Top Bottom