MJ's little flock

Was this left over from the fall? :hugs:hugs
She tore her rotator cuff shortly after coming home from rehab, so mid to late July last year. Got her into the ortho he gave her a shot and she was scheduled to start PT when she broke her wrist. So the shoulder was put on hold. Her Ortho ordered an MRI for her in January, but she had to wait for her angioseal to heal up. So here we are and it's finally fixed.

She tore her rotator cuff shortly after coming home from rehab, so mid to late July last year. Got her into the ortho he gave her a shot and she was scheduled to start PT when she broke her wrist. So the shoulder was put on hold. Her Ortho ordered an MRI for her in January, but she had to wait for her angioseal to heal up. So here we are and it's finally fixed.
Goodness - she really has been in the wars. Glad it is now on the mend.

I like hearing a rooster crow too. My take is if people can learn to sleep through trucks & sirens & heavy motors, horns, traffic, planes etc then sleeping through a rooster should be easy.
You make a good point, Jehane.
Wouldn't it be great if everyone shared your view! I'd love that.

Ah! There he goes oooo a oooo oooooooo!
I would love that too.
People are much too cranky.

All your girls have their own plate! Talk about pampered hens! Lol.
It cuts down on pecking order shenanigans and it means Ivy gets a proper meal. Once they can roost safely in the run, I'll re-think the dinner routine. We might switch to breakfasts. It's tricky because one of them needs dietary supplements and a wet mash is the best way to make sure she gets them. But I'd like to initiate a routine in which she's the only one who gets the supplements. I haven't crossed that bridge yet.

Last edited:
Bob, you must feel like you want to wrap her in cotton wool. Grammy, I hope you're not in much pain and that your body stays on a healing path for good long while 🌸🌺🌻🌼🌷🌹

Early dawning, Sunday morning...

IMG_2021-09-19-07-09-49-207.jpg

My friend who pulls the weeds out visited yesterday and now the hens have lots of greens to sort through and consume.

Back
Top Bottom