MJ's little flock

Mary, Janet and Ivy decided to spend most of today in the back porch as it was rather hot.

Mary dropped a lot of feathers. I seem to recall she moulted aseasonally last year too 🤔 I'll have to search for a post.

IMG_2022-01-11-19-57-05-022.jpg

And @LozzyR and @Aussie-Chookmum and @Ribh - the pink frangi has popped a flower up for the first time since I've known it (about 3 years). It's quite a dark and bright shade of pink and it smells sort of citrussy.

IMG_2022-01-11-19-59-35-170.jpg

Mary, Janet and Ivy decided to spend most of today in the back porch as it was rather hot.

Mary dropped a lot of feathers. I seem to recall she moulted aseasonally last year too 🤔 I'll have to search for a post.

View attachment 2956741

And @LozzyR and @Aussie-Chookmum and @Ribh - the pink frangi has popped a flower up for the first time since I've known it (about 3 years). It's quite a dark and bright shade of pink and it smells sort of citrussy.

View attachment 2956742
Mary was still moulting in April 2021, so she did moult out of season last year too.

View attachment 2956741

View attachment 2956742
Beautiful

View attachment 2956741

View attachment 2956742
That’s beautiful! :love

Back
Top Bottom