MJ's little flock

Blow me down if the wild child hasn't learned an adorable and useful new trick!

Since returning to the roost with Mary and Janet, anxieties have skyrocketed.

To ease the ruckus, Peggy has learned to step on my hand and be carried up to the rafter! Cool as a cucumber!

Three nights in a row and it's getting easier each time.

I'm both delighted and flabbergasted!

View attachment 2977634
I do love your wild child! :lol:

Or she could be like Belle and just settle down easily in a new box 😂
Tegan’s been sitting for a while though so hopefully moving her will be enough 🤞🏻
@Scrambles83 the others on this thread know me and what I do... When ever I greet a new Aussie I leave shout out for others to welcome them. Hope you don't mind. I do the same for NZ and other locations. :D

@Scrambles83 the others on this thread know me and what I do... When ever I greet a new Aussie I leave shout out for others to welcome them. Hope you don't mind. I do the same for NZ and other locations. :D
Yeah, that’s fine! I try to get on and say hello and what state I’m in, sometimes I get distracted by this or Bob’s thread though and forget 😅

Good evening folks :frow

There is sooooo much that can be done with a natural cellar. Charcuterie and cheese leap to mind. It's also perfect for storing canned goods, root veg, etc....
I'm a little too accustomed to domestic convenience to use it for food storage. The closest I'd get is if I take a plate down there to snack on while I gaze at spines and choose something to read :lol:

Back
Top Bottom