MJ's little flock

Ooooh I had one of those days where everything I did involving information systems went awry. Ugh.
That stinks. I had that problem myself yesterday. Nearly lost a large document I had been working on for some time. Maybe there was something in the ether yesterday.

That stinks. I had that problem myself yesterday. Nearly lost a large document I had been working on for some time. Maybe there was something in the ether yesterday.
I didn't lose anything but it was very hard make the systems do what I needed. In the end I had to ignore a policy and work around the system in the middle. Data is supposes to go from my spreadsheet, into a system, from which I'm supposed to push it into a second system. The second system also has a front door from the days before the first system. So when the first system failed, I used the front door of the second system, which is no longer encouraged.

I didn't lose anything but it was very hard make the systems do what I needed. In the end I had to ignore a policy and work around the system in the middle.
I had a complete system failure. Down went the laptop. Network problems all day. I would up using my phone as a hotspot to get anything done. Very frustrating.

Complaining tax
20201009_083401.jpg

Awww. Pretty girl. Miss her.
I'm missing her today myself. 😢 it's funny, I never expected to miss her like this. That little peck on my thigh for walnuts. That's what I miss.

If I miss her despite her meaness, that must mean I'll miss Aurora too some day.

Back
Top Bottom