MJ's little flock

It's a shame we can't hang their heads over a bowl and put a towel on their heads. :lau I can just imagine the chaos
Janet rarely tolerates being touched. Forcing her inside to inhale steam would be a cruelty.

And believe me, she would make her outrage obvious! :gig

Linco in the water is far, far kinder.

And more effective.

Who's hiding beyond my boot...

IMG_2022-06-30-17-17-39-404.jpg

There she is!

IMG_2022-06-30-17-17-42-698.jpg

A new restaurant has opened at the end of my street. It looks great!

And it has table service :thmaybe that's not very shocking to other people but it's a rarity in my life! And there's music playing too.

Best of all, the shop it's in is the same one where Nana used to buy her veggies 🥰

IMG_2022-06-23-17-54-50-118.jpg

A new restaurant has opened at the end of my street. It looks great!

And it has table service :thmaybe that's not very shocking to other people but it's a rarity in my life! And there's music playing too.

Best of all, the shop it's in is the same one where Nana used to buy her veggies 🥰

View attachment 3168938
Italian? Will you give it a try?

Italian? Will you give it a try?
Oooh yes. I love it and I'm planning a long-term rapport between myself and this restaurant. One dinner a week for the foreseeable future.

I haven't yet had pasta or pizza though. I'm going to try all the steak and chicken dishes first, then move on to pasta and pizza in due course.

I'm halfway through a chicken parmigiana as I type and I'd give it 2.6 out of 5, mainly for the salad which was fine and the chips which were awesome! So I shan't order this dish again. The cheesy garlic bread was delightful so I'm giving it 4.5 out of 5.

Back
Top Bottom