MJ's little flock

A new restaurant has opened at the end of my street. It looks great!

And it has table service :thmaybe that's not very shocking to other people but it's a rarity in my life! And there's music playing too.

Best of all, the shop it's in is the same one where Nana used to buy her veggies 🥰

View attachment 3168938
It looks wonderful. I hope the food is good.

Rosie has dug herself a pretty deep crater
20220625_195113~2.jpg
20220625_194848~2.jpg

Giant worm i dug up the other day
20220622_114031~2.jpg

It looks wonderful. I hope the food is good.
Isn't it gorgeous! It'll take me a while to work out which dishes I like the best, but so far it seems like a straightforward Italian menu. The family who run the restaurant live in the house attached to the back, so they're new neighbours too. We had a good chat about the elderly lady who lives over their back fence and who struggles with her health. I didn't want them to think her unkempt garden was evidence of laziness.

Ours was down tuesday night, and when it finally came back sometime in early morning my phone refused to connect until i did it manually.
How frustrating.

In some countries, there's a push to view internet as a necessity and therefore some talk about making it a public service. I guess it would be less vulnerable to dropping out but perhaps with less variability in the options.

Isn't it gorgeous! It'll take me a while to work out which dishes I like the best, but so far it seems like a straightforward Italian menu. The family who run the restaurant live in the house attached to the back, so they're new neighbours too. We had a good chat about the elderly lady who lives over their back fence and who struggles with her health.
Would they like a supply of fresh eggs?

Back
Top Bottom