MJ's little flock

Would they like a supply of fresh eggs?
Maybe. There are a lot of chickens on our street! At least 15 that I know of.

In other news, after dinner last night my head was injured. I live in a 1920s house and most of the ceiling lights hang from their cords and have glass light shades. One of them has ceiling-mounted switch operated by a pull cord that hangs beside the light.

I've turned that light on thousands of times.

Last night, it's glass shade fell down and hit the top of my head, which immediately started to bleed. Luckily the shade didn't break so I didn't get any glass in the wound, but I couldn't really see how bad it was because my phone's battery was flat and I couldn't easily take a photo of it. So I plugged the phone in to charge and once it was at 1%, I started it up and texted the neighbours to ask for help. They put antiseptic ointment and a dressing on it and gave me sweet things to consume for the shock. The bleeding stopped after about 15 minutes. We don't think I need stitches.

I'm tempted to take a sick day but I'm so far behind on work I really can't afford the time.

In other news, after dinner last night my head was injured. I live in a 1920s house and most of the ceiling lights hang from their cords and have glass light shades. One of them has ceiling-mounted switch operated by a pull cord that hangs beside the light.

Last night, it's glass shade fell down and hit the top of my head, which immediately started to bleed. Luckily the shade didn't break so I didn't get any glass in the wound, but I couldn't really see how bad it was because my phone's battery was flat and I couldn't easily take a photo of it. So I plugged the phone in to charge and once it was at 1%, I started it up and texted the neighbours to ask for help. They put antiseptic ointment and a dressing on it and gave me sweet things to consume for the shock. The bleeding stopped after about 15 minutes. We don't think I need stitches.

I'm tempted to take a sick day but I'm so far behind on work I really can't afford the time.
Head wounds are bleeders. Hope you heal up quickly, and let yourself move slowly if you must work.

Oh no!
Scalps do bleed. Try not to bend down for a day or two. Head above your heart!

Head wounds are bleeders. Hope you heal up quickly, and let yourself move slowly if you must work.
I SHRA!

Tax
Hooligans hanging out in the shade of the butterfly bush which has really grown a lot.

D1AEAB48-FDF3-49DA-BF79-C2FA8D916524.jpeg
8975362F-7A56-40ED-A499-A4F585F3E2A9.jpeg

Gosh, I hate those things! I thought we'd moved on but the GKs have one in their bedroom, which is in a modern house. Butterfly kisses for the ouchy. :hugs

Gosh, I hate those things! I thought we'd moved on but the GKs have one in their bedroom, which is in a modern house. Butterfly kisses for the ouchy. :hugs
Thank you. Luckily I think I can avoid washing my hair (and maybe opening the wound again) until Sunday. By then I hope at least a thorough rinsing without bleeding will be possible. Maybe even a gentle shampooing.

Thank you. Luckily I think I can avoid washing my hair (and maybe opening the wound again) until Sunday. By then I hope at least a thorough rinsing without bleeding will be possible. Maybe even a gentle shampooing.
A little vinegar will do the trick if you can't shampoo.

Back
Top Bottom