MJ's little flock

There were very few photo opps tonight. This one of Edie is the stand out even though it's a poor photo.

IMG_2023-07-15-17-20-06-092.jpg

So here's one of the first jasmine flowers of the season.

IMG_2023-07-14-17-37-01-617.jpg

Wordle 756 2/6

⬜⬜⬜🟩⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

I am usually a 3-4 guesser, lately i have bombed a few so great to get a 2.

Finally caught up on a thread! Taking a couple weeks off made from some serious reading!
View attachment 3578340View attachment 3578341
:frow

A 2!! Awesome :wee

You pretty much count on this thread being a slow mover, which is just how I like it :thumbsup

Gorgeous hens and kitties. Are they named?

She keeps posing and looking right at me. I have a feeling she's trying to communicate with me, but I'm too dim to catch on to her meaning.
She likely is. Maybe just recognizing that you and Dr. Mark saved her life. Perhaps she is seeing you differently now.

She likely is. Maybe just recognizing that you and Dr. Mark saved her life. Perhaps she is seeing you differently now.
I just hope she doesn't have a pain :fl

How are the Fluffy Butt Acres ladies getting along Bob? I saw the video of Hattie maximizing her dietary intake by eating while lying down. It's about time someone reinvented Roman-style dining 😂🤣

I just hope she doesn't have a pain :fl

How are the Fluffy Butt Acres ladies getting along Bob? I saw the video of Hattie maximizing her dietary intake by eating while lying down. It's about time someone reinvented Roman-style dining 😂🤣
There was a big revelation here by Hattie the other day. Sadly I did not have my phone with me to capture it so I will have to ask you to trust me.

You know how chickens don't seem to understand that if you step on something you are pecking at it doesn't move around? For example when we put out watermelon rinds for them to eat after 4 or 5 pecks they wind up getting flipped over. I have to go around flipping them back over so they can eat them all.

Well the other day I took some out to them and good Ole Hattie stood on the rind and pulverized it. I am hoping this is learned behavior and she will teach the others. I was so mad I did not have my phone with me to capture it.

Tomorrow, 7/17 is a big day at FBA as Hattie will be 5 years old. That will make her my second hen to make 5. That seems to be a big milestone here at FBA and we have quite the celebration planned.

From just now.....
20230716_192000.jpg

Back
Top Bottom