Moderator Appreciation 2019

Hey all you mods!
I know you're doing a great job when I haven't even noticed any bad stuff happening around here... I thought I was just oblivious to drama. Thank you for keeping this such a clean and fun site! My 8 year old daughter likes to sit with me and read chicken stories too, so I appreciate not worrying about what she sees. She can't wait til she can have her own account here someday!

ThankYou-JC.gif
ty-running.gif
thanks copy.gif

thank-you.gif
ty4.gif
thanks-19.gif
thankusmile.gif

thankyou-hearts.gif

BYC is an incredible resource for literally millions of people around the world.

Millions of people come with a lot of different perspectives and opinions. Most of the time this adds richness and diverisy to the amazing discussions within our community... but sometimes there are conflicts.

Fortunately we have the world's best moderation team made up of incredible forum members from all over the world.

Unfortunately, much of the time their tireless efforts go unnoticed and unappreciated. In fact, they often get chastised for doing work that they volunteer to do... work they do simply because they believe in BYC's mission and love our community.

So, let's each take a moment to thank the members of our moderator team here on BYC for their amazing efforts and support that keep BYC running like a well - oiled machine!!!

:bow
:thumbsup
:hugs
Oh my goodness YES!!! Without our wonderful moderators, there would be no BYC ... and many of us would be lost ... and so would our birds ... literally! I can't count how many times I've come here in the middle of the night or the middle of an emergency and found just what I needed to know, right here. Sometimes it was a specific piece of information, other times a panic "WhadoIdooo?!" moment, and often just for a bit of reassurance or commiseration. If it wasn't for all of you holding on to the reins, none of this would be possible. So, thank you - ALL of you - from the bottom of my heart for "riding herd" on the flock!

Oh my goodness YES!!! Without our wonderful moderators, there would be no BYC ... and many of us would be lost ... and so would our birds ... literally! I can't count how many times I've come here in the middle of the night or the middle of an emergency and found just what I needed to know, right here. Sometimes it was a specific piece of information, other times a panic "WhadoIdooo?!" moment, and often just for a bit of reassurance or commiseration. If it wasn't for all of you holding on to the reins, none of this would be possible. So, thank you - ALL of you - from the bottom of my heart for "riding herd" on the flock!
X2!!

Back
Top Bottom