Here are a few questions that will help us find, duplicate, and hopefully resolve the problem:
• What is the URL of the page that you got the error or had problems?
• Did you receive any error messages? if yes, what were they? (please copy and paste the entire message, screenshots are best)
• What were the exact steps you took before having the problem? Please be as specific as possible so we can do exactly what you did.
• How long has it been happening? If only one time, what day and time did it happen?
• Which browser and version are you using (eg., Firefox 3.5.9, Internet Explorer 7, etc.)
• Have you logged out, deleted your internet cache / browser history of files, logged back in, and tried again?
• Have you tried a different browser (we suggest Firefox or Chrome)?
I was in IE 8 last night in the craxy 24 hour thread trying to post a picture when I got the box pop up after clicking the paperclip - it said I do not have permission to post a picture. I can't get a screenshot, but I tried again just now in Firefox and I get the same message. This is the first time I have tried to post a picture since the new BYC