Mods, please lock. Thank you!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you, so, so, so much, Nifty! What would we do without you? I really appreciate your patience with this thread.

Quote:
"Shoulda warned you, since I've known him he has had a terrible thing with water and snow" Widow chimed once more, swimming over.

Inigo's eyes lost the look of a deer in the headlights and he looked in embarrassment at Lydia, "Ya..."
"See what I mean?"

"What!? Whatever." Lydia said as she jumped into the water beside Widow.

Quote:
"Shoulda warned you, since I've known him he has had a terrible thing with water and snow" Widow chimed once more, swimming over.

Inigo's eyes lost the look of a deer in the headlights and he looked in embarrassment at Lydia, "Ya..."
"See what I mean?"

"Yep" he replied walking shakily into the shallows, "Just a fear I was not able to overcome and highly doubt I will! Sorry 'bout the racket, erm, shocked me a little"

I just spent another half hour on this thread. The more time we spend, the less inclined we are to keep it open.

Remember, when you quote other people's bad posts and reply to them publicly, that is JUST AS BAD as the original poster's comments.

We're working hard to keep it open and as long as people use the report button and stop fighting and quoting other people's posts, it should remain open.

Quote:

"Yep" he replied walking shakily into the shallows, "Just a fear I was not able to overcome and highly doubt I will! Sorry 'bout the racket, erm, shocked me a little"

"Huh. Well, it sure feels good!" She said, paddling around and splashing Widow.

Thank you again, Nifty. So much. I will do my best to assist.

Killed it.
th.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom