Mods, PLEASE LOCK.

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have 2 that visit us daily to get a drink from the mud puddle- okay it IS a big puddle
big_smile.png

Our poultry HATE them and try to chase them off. I, on the other hand , talk to them and watch them. They really are fascinating in an odd way........

Quote:
hahahaha
yuckyuck.gif

dont worry i'd be kinda freaking out too, even if it really doesn't mean anything. id be keeping an extra close eye on my duck. i'd just be watching everything i care for more. but i admit, i would be severely freaked if those were in my yard, those pictures are scary!

Quote:
lau.gif
gig.gif
lau.gif
gig.gif
lau.gif
gig.gif
celebrate.gif

Lets fly over to the east side of the jungle and see whats over there.....HEYYYYYYY, Look Whats coming ouuuurrr wayyyyyy?

Oh they don't make movies like that any more!

Verrrrrry gooooood!! I knew I wasn't the only one ..

I think we are AGING ourselves TEE HEE hee

Quote:
lau.gif
gig.gif
hugs.gif
poor kid

I used to love to stop and see them on the way to the coast... they'd sit in an old dead tree (less leaves in the way so more sun?), wings outstretched to gather heat from the sun. Like solar panels.
I do get anxious when they fly over our coop area, but just because i wonder what killed what, and where.
hide.gif
(and is it coming here next).

I always kinda liked the birds my self, they kinda hang out around her at times....it's a shame to get worked up over a few bald birds

nobody freaks out over eagles and they have a lot of the same habbits and trates as vultures, kinda wors in some ways when you think about it.....

sorry your trubled

(haven't read the whole thread)

We have bunches of vultures that hang around our place, for no real reason it seems they just like the fact they can perch up real high and see for miles...

They do fly around now and then "LOOKIE LOOING" around our property and then end up surfing the airways and just having a good time. No harm no fowl!
big_smile.png

I view them as "the clean up crew" as they do clean up the dead and icky stuff...I was riding my bike, a 660cc crotch rocket, flying down the back roads in Ga one early morning...I came over a small rise and there was a flock of the buggers having "breakfast" in the road...I could not stop and ran right through the group avoiding the dead thing on the road...one flew beside me and we made eye contact...his wing tip brushed down my right arm...it was a brief moment in time that was pretty awesome...I have a buzzard tat on my right forearm where it reached out and touched me...they are not an omen and they have a purpose...they are kind of cool...

EC sends big
hugs.gif
to her dear friend........ calm down Ranchie calm down.... are they still there? ....................

Ranchie where are you? .............................

RANCHIE WHERE ARE YOU???????.......................

Come out come out where ever you are.... come on it will be OK.....
hugs.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom