Sponsored Post Molt: Optimize Feather Regrowth with Proper Nutrition

Maybe if you call the company and let them know your interested they will get some closer to you, I think this feed is a great product and will be selling out fast in stores.

I met a lady today who grew up on a 8000 head chicken farm. For egg production i believe . she shared what they use when their chickens are molting or egg production slows down also for the winter to keep the chickens warm. She gives them calf manna which is a 25% protein all stock feed poultry is one tablespoon per day but she said she does every other day. If your feed store doesnt have calf manna purina annimax is the same thing but if im not mistaken is 28%protein and recommends a half tablespoon a day. She says it gets them threw molting really fast and gets them laying again really fast especially in the winter

1/2 cap of Redcell in the gallon waterer every other day during molt & 2xs weekly during winter has always worked wonders for us! Easy to find, super inexpensive & can be used for other animal needs...

I love this feed I am starting to feed it year round mixed with gamebird condioner for my show gals it helps fight mites and lice and makes them look good too I highly recommend both brands I also provid them with supplements kickin chicken being one of them it has compleat protien in it to help with molt and feather quality

Back
Top Bottom