Money money money!!!!!

percyj

Songster
9 Years
Jun 20, 2010
So I was talking 2 my dad bout getting some ducks (as a kid in India he had 30 chickens as a 13 yr old) and he said sure but I have to pay for at least half their stuff. The geese eat waaaaay to much-they look better fat when they r babies! Anyway, I, being a poor, moneyless teen becuz her parents r cruel bout allowance, got the gr8 idea of using stuff around the house like: a tray for a mini ceramic pot for the feeder 4 the babyz, a cool shoebox feeder, the bottom of a hamster cage for a baby pool, a rubbermaid see through box 4 brooder, a plastic round tray for the bootom of pots that measures 8 in. And some little metal cake tins that are about the size of sugar cookies to hold grit and veggies! Oh and a bucket cut in half 4 the waterer. Any thots?

Your "Switching Grit" thread had me under the impression you already have ducks. Anyways lol...ducks are a LOT of work and will end up costing you a couple hundred dollars overall (mostly for the pen/run/coop/aviary/whatever)...even for only 2 ducks.

Nah just wanna b prepared, the ducks would live in a large playpen with 4-5 hours of supervised free range. That's what I do w/ my geese, anyways.

Quote:
thumbsup.gif
Sounds good

Back
Top Bottom