MONTHLY Swap meet JACKSONVILLE, FLA-----INFO HERE!

I hope I can go to this one. I have been really busy and still trying to get my garden going in our new place etc lol. I want a couple ducklings and maybe a few guinea keets
smile.png

I need to check oout that feed mill!

Last edited:
Quote:
When I go I usually get there around 8:40-8:50AM and there are already quite a few people there, but many don't get there until around 9AM.

Quote:
Floridagardengirl,

If you're coming to Bent Creek Swap on the 25th, let me know. If you have cuttings from your Brugs/daturas let me know, I'll be glad to pay you for them. I look forward to meeting someone who has such similar interests and experience!

Sandi

Sandi We will be there Might have a few ducklings if all goes well with the hatch. Believe it or not we are still waiting for my son to get here. That ash is really hurting all the flights. He has been stuck for 5 days waiting for clearance to fly. They have to fly to Germany first so that is the problem. Hopefully he can get a flight out later Monday (our time) Hes not the only one he says there are alot of soldiers waiting to come home for R&R they have them going from cmap to camp as there is no room for them all. Christmas is doing fine see you then Micki

Back
Top Bottom