MONTHLY Swap meet JACKSONVILLE, FLA-----INFO HERE!

I'll have a 3 month old favorelle pair, white cockeral, salmon pullet and 2 buff orp pullets about the same age.

I don't want anything! Bator and coops full!!!
lol.png

I have several age's of Blue and or Black Ameraucana's
RIR
LF Cochins mixed color
Barred Rocks
Silver Sebrights
Jersey Giants
Araucana
White Quail
and some Roosters

Well, as long as I get to bring my own car and do well at work this week (and my car doesn't pop up with anymore unexpected surprises) I'll be looking for some birds and things.

Here is a list of the birds I'm looking for. If you have any please let me know so I know to look for you! I'm wanting mainly hens or pullets but willing to go for st. runs and maybe a roo or 2. Prefer banties but have room for some standards too. The ones with a * are the ones I REALLY want
big_smile.png

*Seramas (would like a pair)
*Silver, Gold, Blue Laced Wyandottes (hens or pullets)
Polish (hens or pullets, maybe a pair)
mottled houdan (hens or pullets)
sultan (hens or pullets)
Mille Fluer d'Uccle (hens, pullets maybe a pair)
silver laced cochin (hens or pullets)
red silkie, frizzle, sizzle (hens or pullets)
Old English in buff laced, golden laced, crele or spangled (hens or pullets)
*Phoenix, Cubalaya or really any long tailed breed (roo or cockerel; for the man of the house)
maybe some silver sebright hens and/or pullets.

Also looking for cages and used fencing material.

I'll be bringing some of my artwork to sell too. Paintings, simulated stained glass, sculptures, maybe some coin purses. If you would like anything custom made please PM me and I'll make sure to have it there for you! I specialize in animals and can create all sorts of pieces, each one is one of a kind!
Link to My Portfolio - http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v348/StartStatcFanatic/My Piccys/Art Potfolio/

Looking foward to seeing everyone!

Last edited:
Had a death in the family,,,, may not be at Bent Creek, will know by Saturday.
Sugar Sand Farm I could meet you someplace on your way to or from Jacksonville.
which way to you go from where you are?

Yvonne Sorry to hear about your loss We go on 10 and get off at Chaffee road exit where exactly are you located maye we can set something up for later in the next week. I knoiw its a trying time right now.

It is DBF Dad, has been very sick for a long time. We think he is in a better place with no pain.

I work less then 1 mile from 10 and 129

or you could just come by the house,

take the first Live Oak exit HWY 90

We are about 3 mile from there.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom