MONTHLY Swap meet JACKSONVILLE, FLA-----INFO HERE!

Is anyone bringing fertile eggs? I have three girls who are broody, but my rooster is too young to be very effective. He misses or gets chased off by another girl so I don't think my eggs are fertile. We are at church til 12:00, but we're just down the street in the Church of the Double-wide. If you're bringing eggs, please wait for us. I would love standard cochin, barred rock or something white. Thanks much, Caroline

Quote:
Hi featherbaby, I do remember that you want cuttings this fall. I just started a few for you. They are both brugmansia Doubles one pink (Daydreams) and one orange (New Orleans Lady), they will be in 1 gallon size by the time they are done. I will have lots more cuttings available pretty soon. The datura are best started from seed and grown as annuals. They don't root like the brugamansia do. I didn't get around to growing datura this year..too much other stuff to keep up with around here. My garden looks pretty pathetic in general right now except for the peppers
tongue.png

I do have some dutchman's pipe vine that I just put it in a larger pot, finally..the poor things has been neglected for too long. I would trade plants for fertile silkie eggs.... LOL!!
Still not sure if we are going to the swap tomorrow or not. Dh had to work tonight so he prob won't want to.

I can not make it this month
sad.png

I am working on a project that will keep me tied up tomorrow.

Flgardengirl . . . . I would love to meet you to . . . I am the BYC member who lives out in Bryceville - - just around the corner from Dinsmoore.

Maybe, next month we can have a BIG BYC Social at the Swap. . .

Do you think it will be any cooler next month? ? ? ? The heat today was truly obnoxious.

See everyone tomorrow. Here's what I am bringing if you know of anyone looking for some:

White Silkie Pair-3 months old $30.00 Pet Quality
2 Splash Silkie Pairs-Potential Show Quality-$40.00 a pair
Mille Fleur Trio 4 months old- $30.00
Silkie Chicks-white and splash 6 weeks old-$12.00 each
Rhode Island Red Hens-$13.00 each
Rhode Island Red Pullets-$8.00 each
RIR Rooster(their mate) $10.00
4 Black Copper Maran pullets and 1 cockerel(Nice start for your flock) $75.00 (at point of lay)
White Duck-$10.00
Silkie Roosters(Breeder Quality) $15.00 each
Bobwhite and Coturnix Quail Hatching Eggs-$12.50 for 50 eggs
Silkie Hatching eggs $3.00 each
Other hatching eggs

See ya bright and early!

Vickie:)

Back
Top Bottom