MONTHLY Swap meet JACKSONVILLE, FLA-----INFO HERE!

Quote:
AWWW!!!
hugs.gif

Anyone else planning on going? Trying to figure out if it'll be worth the drive! I'm looking for some hens to go with my two Cochins. Maybe some more Cochins or Easter Eggers?

Everybody is caged up and ready to go in the morning. I'm bringing frizzles, bantam cochins, a pair of black japs,
bunch o' roosters, blue rock hen, pair of seramas...

Threeboysmom...I have a pretty silver laced cochin hen that I could bring with me, let me know if you'd like her, she's a sweety.

Also, I have a bunch of brown leghorn pullets ( I think there may be a boy in there too) and a couple of Welsummer pullets
that I could bring with me as well if anybody is interrested. They're all 2 months old. I ran out of cages but if anyone wants
me to bring them I can come up with something to put them in!

I wasn't able to make it this time either. Dh and I have been sick for the last few days. My dd got a bad cold and then everyone else got it lol. Hope everyone else had fun.

The swap was not very well attended by sellers Had plenty of buyers but not much to choose from. I did get a beautiful partridge cochin bantam rooster. They are thinking of cancelling it for next month so keep an eye out for this post to be sure. This is a very good swap and we need to regroup and advertise it more. Time was there were so many vendors they had to use the shops parking lot next door. The buyers are still there so come on people lets try to rejuvenate this swap

Back
Top Bottom