MONTHLY Swap meet JACKSONVILLE, FLA-----INFO HERE!

Quote:
roosters too?
lau.gif

The speckled sussex will be mostly pullets. . .. . I may bring a few cockerels. . . BUT I really need to grow most of them out for a few more months to pick one for my own use.

So far no crowing and the oldest cockerel is 10 weeks old. That beats the 3 week old bcm crowing in my garage.
My delaware didn't start crowing until 20 weeks. JUST these BCM cockerels crow so young. . ..

Quote:
roosters too?
lau.gif

The speckled sussex will be mostly pullets. . .. . I may bring a few cockerels. . . BUT I really need to grow most of them out for a few more months to pick one for my own use.

So far no crowing and the oldest cockerel is 10 weeks old. That beats the 3 week old bcm crowing in my garage.
My delaware didn't start crowing until 20 weeks. JUST these BCM cockerels crow so young. . ..

Mine hasn't crowed yet... but my how he's grown!

the girls still pick on him. *sigh*

We will be there...not sure what I will have at the time, probably Barred Rocks, Buff Orps, Rhode Island Reds, some Silkies, OEGBs and maybe some turkey poults...

I'm going to try and make this one. If I haven't sold them by then I will have:

A few pairs of Belgian Quail D'anvers
2 pairs Serama
A pair of SL Polish Bantam ( Roo gets a sty in his lower eye lid ) Hen is fine.
Few pairs of Sultans
2 Mottled barred Bantam cochin roos with black/penciled frizzle hens
2 Millie Flur Bantam Cochin roos
Pair of Mottled D'uccles
Pair of Standard Black/Blue orps
Black bantam Orpington pairs
Salmon Fav pair
Black Copper Maran pair
Barred Rock pair
Some Standard mixed chicken pairs
and who knows what else
sad.png

Last edited:
If anyone wants Silkies, Showgirls, a Cochin or a duck let me know! Email [email protected]

Silkies:
Black rooster, just coming of age, make offer
White rooster, just coming of age, make offer
GORGEOUS buff rooster, about 6 months old, make offer

Silkie chicks and teens, aprx. 3 months old, $20 each, buy 3 or more $15 each:

white silkies and showgirls
Partridge Silkies and showgirls
Possibly some blacks or dark blues

CHICKS, up to 3 weeks old, $15 each
Partridge Silkie
White silkie
(May have more, some hatching now)

MISC
Splash, standard Cochin Rooster, make offer or will trade for Barred Rocks, RIRs or similiar, even chicks
Male Muscovy, $10 or if you come over to catch him, FREE (I have a net, bring the kids and grab him)

I will consider TRADES
Ideally, I would like Silkies or Showgirls (bowtied) in light blue, buff or will consider white

Last edited:
Free white Silkie chick. Since the day it was born it's eyes have been icky. I have tried all kinds of meds, but can't get anything to work. It is NOT contagious. If you are familiar with chicken meds and have the time to try and figure out what this baby's eye thing is you are welcome to him/her.

I've tried Teramycin, Tylan 50 even Penicillin, amongst other antibiotics.

He's about 2 months old.

Back
Top Bottom