Moolatte's Kidding Thread KIDDED! Pics Pg 3

Quote:
I don't think Robin and I have ever taken a road trip that we have not come back with chickens
lau.gif
lau.gif

I sooooo wanted to come home with a Baby Goat yesterday, but I didn't

ep.gif
This is the LOUDEST kid we've ever had! She is ITTY BITTY - no more than 2 lbs - but man, does she ever have a set of lungs! Oy.
tongue.png

Spittin' image of her daddy, too! I have one more doe due to Oreo II in the next month - Java Latte (yeah, I know...what's with the latte's, right!?). Java is also black with white markings so I bet we have some more just like this one!

Yup, Cyn - bunch of crazy chicken ladies. I think Robin & Karen thought those chicks were the only chickens I had when I said I didn't need 30 chicks - I don't know if they ever saw the 21 others behind the goat pens
cool.png

Quote:
Kate,
You may have more goats, but you have a long ways to go with the Chickens, I know I have well over 100....... I only wanted a couple when I started and look what happened. Can you imagine what would happen if I got Goats??????

Quote:
gig.gif
You better move out west or something where land is cheap if you get goats, then! haha I can't imagine 100+ chickens...just can't imagine it. Well...hmm...a trio of hens from every breed...hmm... Oh, stop it!

I swear though that little Nubian Male you have is the cutest, he just begs to be loved.....
My one and only goat was a Nubian, she was such a sweetie, she thought she was a dog, used a dog door and a litter box, slept on the end of my bed, rode in my car, got lots of weird looks from people.
ep.gif

I turned her back into a goat and sent her to live on 10 acres with a small herd. Broke my heart to get rid of her.

Back
Top Bottom